Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Friday People!!!!!!! (And Other Random Ramblings)

No one has ANY idea just how glad I am that it's finally Friday. Time to leave the daily grind to go home and create, chill, read or whatever else I decide I want to get myself into.
I haven't really decided what the weekend will hold for me as of yet. I do have to work on some parent letters for the kids involved in the church Christmas program I'm planning..... I need to do a little cleaning up and of course there will be church, coupon clipping and Army Wives on Sunday.... Other than these things, I'm just not sure what I'll decide to do.
I thought about making a trip to the art museum tomorrow to see the DaVinci exhibit, but then I will have to fight the crowd in town for the Magic City Classic...... hmmmmmmm.... maybe I'll postpone my trip for next weekend.
My current project is trying to make room in my tiny living space for my art supplies and such, definitely not an easy task. It's hard to be creative when you always have to dig for the supplies you need and then pack it all up later whether you are finished or not......... completely and totally frustrating!
Oh well, I'll just have to make the best of it until, one of these days, I have the room for a studio.
So for right now, a girl can only dream..........

Ok, enough of my random ramblings....... Everybody have a great weekend!!!!!!!

No comments: